Certainty is important in any industry; but the certainty of using the same worn out application for an industry, because “everyone else uses it” is not the certainty that any company should aspire to.
Certainty of platform, ease of use, and integration should be at the top of your list!
Certainty in Platform. Investing in ERP platform allows the organization to consolidate business activities into a fully integrated platform, simplifying workflows and increasing flexibility. The ERP platform uses an overall integrated database, which accelerates response times and increases operational efficiency, ultimately ensuring the company’s future success.
Without the right platform:
- Systems are not scalable
- Customizations are not sustainable
- Systems tend to be reactive instead of proactive
- Data redundancy is rampant
- Multinational functionality is not available
- ERP has to be linked to CRM and Ecommerce
- 3rd party applications cannot be “loosely coupled” to your core system
- Mobility and flexibility are an issue
- Regulatory Compliance and Security are your liability
Without the right industry specific platform:
- “Core industry systems” General contracting, exhibit house and show management functionality do not exist
- Plug and play functionality of “the core” harder to do or need to be created.
- Typical ERP/CRM/E-Commerce functionality not available
With the right platform:
- Cloud based systems are more scalable
- Current technologies harbor sustainable customizations
- Proactivity is achieved through the use of “current technologies”
- One data set eliminates redundancy
- Technology provides “flip of the switch” multi-national support
- ERP, CRM, and E-commerce exist as one
- 3rd party coupling accomplished with “current technologies”
- Mobility and flexibility are a strength
- Regulatory Compliance and Security are monitored for compliance and regulatory changes
With the right industry specific platform:
- “Core” General contracting, exhibit house, and show management functionality will exist.
- Plug and play is allowed based on your current vendor relationships
- Typical “ERP/CRM/E-Commerce” feature sets available for plug and play
- Project tracking along with scheduling
- Payroll (time tracking)
- Location tracking
- Inventory control
- Bills of material
- Standard picking and packing integration (shipping)
- Estimates, RFQ’s, fixed assets
Let’s be innovative!
Innovation separates the leaders from the followers. Understanding that the best technology gives many companies in today’s ultra-competitive environment the foundation to use “best practices” in a way they could only of imagined a few short years ago.
By using the right platform – innovation comes easily
Innovation comes in many forms, ask us for other ways our technology sets us apart!
With its roots firmly planted on the #1 cloud-based ERP in the world NetSuite, ConventionSuite has a foundation that many organizations dream about.
NetSuite’s platform is used by 16,000 plus companies worldwide (multi-lingual/currency).
NetSuite’s power is derived from the fact it is a totally integrated business system. With that being said; NetSuite for the Convention/Event industry(ConventionSuite) was originally designed for the General Contractor, Show Management, and Exhibit House side of the business due to the strength of its integrated E-Commerce, but quickly branched into the venue side of the business due to NetSuite’s strong project tracking, inventory, fixed assets and scheduling functionality. Today the product has grown based on the needs of our “world class” clients into a fully functional “best of breed” business solution, that excels based on the innovative structure that it is built upon.
NewGen Business Solutions is an expert in “open architecture” business process and we have an alternative for you! NetSuite for the Convention Industry (ConventionSuite).
It is a proven fact that companies that use NetSuite grow three times faster than others that do not use the platform.
SO —Let’s talk, so we can learn, innovate, look, grow and best of all – WIN!