UNLOCK YOUR FULL POTENTIAL
NetSuite Consulting Services
As an accredited Oracle NetSuite Partner, our consultancy boasts over 25 years of expertise in the ERP sector. Our expertise lies in the deployment and integration of personalized, scalable Oracle NetSuite solutions designed to facilitate business growth.
NetSuite Consulting Services
Our consulting services adapt and grow alongside your needs.
Allow us to help you optimize the value of your NetSuite investment.
As your dedicated Oracle NetSuite partner, you benefit from the ease of collaborating with a unified NetSuite consulting team. Whether it’s NetSuite implementation, module upgrades, or any other related aspect, our team is committed to providing comprehensive support.
Once our NetSuite consultants understand your company’s objectives and needs, we can seamlessly assist you in formulating a strategic technical plan. This plan can be implemented to effectively align with and achieve your business goals.
Frequently Ask Questions
Our NetSuite consultants are responsible for the management and development of the cloud-based Oracle NetSuite software solution. They work to analyze business processes and help companies use the NetSuite system to organize various aspects of the business model. Our NetSuite consultants will optimize your software by recognizing the strengths and weaknesses of your ERP platform. All consultants provide training and support.
- Resource Center
- ERP/Back Office
- Inventory Management
- Data Warehouse
- Human Resources
Based on our research, Oracle NetSuite pricing includes a $999 monthly licensing fee, plus a per-user fee that starts at $99 a month. While this base price can be used as an estimate, your costs may vary significantly depending on your specific business needs.
What is NetSuite ERP?
NetSuite cloud ERP is an all-in-one cloud business management solution that helps organizations operate more effectively by automating core processes and providing real-time visibility into operational and financial performance. With a single, integrated suite of applications for managing accounting, order processing, inventory management, production, supply chain and warehouse operations, NetSuite ERP gives companies clear visibility and forecasting tools into their data and tighter control over their businesses.
NetSuite ERP is an all-in-one cloud business management solution with a customer relationship management NetSuite solution that helps organizations operate more effectively by automating core processes and providing real-time visibility into operational and financial performance. With a single, integrated suite of applications for managing accounting, order processing, inventory management, production, supply chain and warehouse operations, NetSuite platform gives companies clear visibility into their data and tighter control over their businesses.
What is NetSuite OneWorld?
One Platform for Multi-Company Business Management NetSuite OneWorld enables multi-company business management in real-time and latest insights. NetSuite OneWorld is an optional financial management module of NetSuite that manages the financial consolidation required of separate companies with multiple charts of account, multi-entity marketing and customer support, the management of disparate sales teams and selling partners, and ability for rolled-up multi-company reporting and business intelligence requirements in real-time. OneWorld allows drill-down to all levels in the underlying businesses — to the item level, the customer, record or to an individual transaction. Only with NetSuite OneWorld can you see business operations consolidated information across all your companies AND the very industry expertise data you are interested in within each.
Real-time Management for Multi-Company Businesses
Unlike other products that only allow you to see consolidation only at the level of general ledgers, NetSuite OneWorld provides complete visibility into all areas of each business processes NetSuite OneWorld supports regions, subsidiaries, and separate legal entities with the same parent company with sophisticated accounting/ERP, sales, marketing, support and eCommerce in real time. It provides the ability to manage multiple companies (legal entities), with potentially different currencies, taxation rules, and reporting requirements, within a single NetSuite account. NetSuite OneWorld is the first business strategy software application to automate all the financial aspects of supply chain, selling, such as quotas, forecasts, sales, returns, commissions, and rollbacks and, combined with all other accounting activity, successfully consolidate multiple charts of account — allowing you real-time visibility and the ability to close your books at the period’s end more quickly — even with different currencies and taxation rules.
It is designed for:
• Discrete companies with hierarchical reporting structure to a parent corporation
• Companies that cross borders
• Companies with multiple subsidiaries
• Complex environments that include some or all of these
A Oracle NetSuite consultant plays a crucial role in helping businesses effectively implement and optimize NetSuite, an integrated cloud-based business management suite. Their responsibilities typically include:
Assessment: Conducting a thorough analysis of the client’s business, processes, and specific needs to understand how NetSuite can be tailored to meet those requirements.
Recommendations: Identifying and recommending the most appropriate NetSuite solutions and modules based on the client’s business objectives and challenges.
Customization: Tailoring NetSuite configurations to align with the unique workflows and requirements of the client’s business.
Implementation: Overseeing the process of deploying NetSuite within the organization, which may involve data migration, system integration, and ensuring a smooth transition.
Training: Providing training sessions to ensure that the client’s team is proficient in using NetSuite effectively.
Support: Offering ongoing support to address any issues, answer questions, and provide guidance as the client continues to use NetSuite.
Optimization: Continuously working to optimize the use of NetSuite by suggesting improvements, updates, and new features that align with the evolving needs of the business.
Documentation: Creating and maintaining documentation related to the NetSuite implementation, configurations, and processes for future reference.
In essence, a Oracle NetSuite consultant is focused on maximizing the value of NetSuite for their clients, tailoring the platform to enhance efficiency, streamline processes, and support overall business growth.
By integrating company-specific and contextual data from across the suite, NetSuite Text Enhance will help customers transform:
- Finance and Accounting: NetSuite Text Enhance can help finance and accounting teams to expedite collections, close the books faster, and focus on more strategic and fulfilling work by accelerating time-consuming writing tasks. Examples of assisted authoring use cases include writing targeted and personalized collection letters and generating summaries and narratives for financial reports.
- Supply Chain and Operations: NetSuite Text Enhance can help supply chain and operations teams streamline purchasing and logistics and improve the quality of product-related communications. Examples of assisted authoring use cases include generating procurement orders and request letters; developing personalized vendor engagement letters and emails to chase delayed purchase orders; developing customer updates on delivery schedules; and creating product descriptions that are used by sales, support, and implementation teams for invoices, website, and point-of-sale systems.
- Sales and Marketing: NetSuite Text Enhance can help accelerate marketing and sales tasks to create more effective campaigns that drive revenue. Examples of assisted authoring use cases include developing personalized email content for marketing campaigns and sales pitches; generating contextual responses to leads and prospects; and drafting written quotes and proposals.
- Human Resources: NetSuite Text Enhance can help employees, managers, and HR leaders increase the speed and accuracy of important HR activities. Examples of assisted authoring use cases include writing job descriptions and requisitions; drafting goals, including detailed descriptions and measures for success; creating content for peer-to-peer kudos; providing a summary of the employee’s performance based on feedback gathered across the year from the employee, peers, or managers, and goal progress and achievements.
- Customer Support: NetSuite Text Enhance can help increase customer support agent productivity and improve the customer experience. Examples of assisted authoring use cases include generating responses to online customer comments, such as reviews and commentary in forums and on social media; creating escalation notices for internal teams; and customer support case updates for both internal teams and customers.
We’re one of the world’s leading NetSuite consulting groups – with nearly 15 years of NetSuite specific experience to our name. We’ll perform all the tasks that you can’t (or prefer not to!) to get the most of your NetSuite investment. Let our services extend your own.
Oracle NetSuite Customer Relationship Management (CRM) delivers powerful capabilities all in a single cloud solution, including sales force automation, marketing automation, and customer service and support. Oracle NetSuite CRM also includes powerful sales performance management, order management and partner management seamlessly integrated with your Oracle NetSuite ERP and eCommerce investments.
Perhaps the most important difference is that Oracle NetSuite is primarily an ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) software with an included CRM system. On the other hand, Salesforce is only a CRM software solution with no ERP included.
The average NetSuite customer is typically able to implement its ERP system within three months—much less than the on-premise ERP implementation industry average of a year and a half.
No matter what type of business you’re in, implementing an ERP solution is a critical project that must be taken seriously. From concerns about cost and demonstrating ROI, to practical considerations about who will manage the process at your company, ERP implementation efforts require commitment by a project team and support by business leaders to ensure success.
There’s no getting around the fact that ERP deployment is a major undertaking, but the process doesn’t have to be painful. With proper planning and execution, implementing an ERP system should be a smooth process and quickly improve efficiency across your business.
The fees charged by NetSuite consultants can vary based on several factors, including the consultant’s experience, expertise, geographic location, and the scope of the project. Here are some general guidelines:
Hourly Rates: NetSuite consultants often charge on an hourly basis.
Project-Based Fees: Some consultants prefer to work on a project basis, quoting a fixed fee for the entire NetSuite implementation or optimization project. Project fees can vary significantly based on the size and complexity of the project.
Retainer Agreements: For ongoing support, training, or optimization services, consultants may offer retainer agreements. Retainers often involve a monthly fee for a specified number of hours or services.
Implementation Packages: Some consultants may offer pre-packaged NetSuite implementation services at a fixed cost. These packages are designed for specific types of businesses or industries and provide a more predictable pricing structure.
Additionally, consultants may have different pricing models or be open to negotiation based on the specific needs of the client. Before engaging a NetSuite consultant, it’s advisable to discuss pricing details, the scope of work, and any additional costs that may arise during the project.
- Sales Orders and Cash Sales.
- Order Fulfillment and Shipping. Order Fulfillment Automation. Automation Overview. Automatic Location Assignment. …
- Billing and Invoices.
- Payment Processing.
- Customer Returns.
- Overdue Balances and Collections.
- Order Management Reports.
- Order Management Workbooks.
Couldn’t find what you looking for?