Seamless Commerce Platform
As a pioneer in the commerce industry since 1998, NetSuite was the first to provide an ecommerce solution that unified ecommerce with your back office systems. Today, SuiteCommerce powers thousands of online businesses helping them grow and expand to new heights. Backed by professional services, an extensive partner ecosystem and dedicated support, SuiteCommerce provides your business everything it needs to succeed.
Rapidly create unique, personalized and compelling mobile, web and in-store experiences that differentiate your brand and exceed customer expectations.
- Design the Experience You Want for Your Brand. Provide engaging customer acquisition and retention experiences by utilizing a single source of item, inventory, customer and order data to feed your customer-facing systems.
- Transform the Store. Deliver a continuous shopping experience by unifying the online and in-store buying journey. Empower sales associates with tools and information to assist and engage shoppers.
- Any Device. Responsive web design allows you to build device-optimized, online shopping experiences that display elegantly across smartphones, tablets, laptops and desktops. You’ll have only one platform instead of maintaining multiple fragmented systems and user experiences.
360° CUSTOMER VIEW
Provide consistent and personalized cross-channel experiences, targeted marketing and superior customer service with a single view of all customer interactions and transactions across all touchpoints and channels.
Lovesac drives growth, efficiency and customer loyalty with NetSuite. Read How.
- Truly Know Your Customers. Get a single, cross-channel view of every customer to provide consistent and personalized service, build loyalty, deepen relationships and grow lifetime value.
- Optimize Customer Engagement. With a central communication hub, deliver timely, relevant, data-driven digital marketing that fuels engagement throughout the customer lifecycle.
- Customer Lifetime Value. Gain insight into the true profitability of your customers by capturing all interactions and transactions in a single system. Use this data to make more educated decisions on marketing spend and targeting segments that are most profitable.
INTELLIGENT ORDER ORCHESTRATION
Meet customer expectations to buy, fulfill and return goods anywhere while maximizing profitability. It’s easy when you have centralized order management and a single view of inventory across all channels and the supply chain.
Thos. Baker provides an engaging online experience, while optimizing order and inventory management with SuiteCommerce. Watch How.
- Fulfill Orders Quickly and Effectively. Manage orders from multiple channels—POS, web, call center, mobile, kiosk—all in one place. Customers, suppliers and partners always know exactly what’s happening with every order. You’ll process orders faster, satisfy more customers and lower operational costs.
- Optimize Inventory. Real-time, enterprise-wide inventory visibility, including stores, is key to enabling a buy anywhere, fulfill anywhere experience. You’ll reduce excess inventory, capture lost sales and promote the most profitable products to your customers.
- Better Manage Suppliers and Stock Levels. Connect global supply and distribution chains to ensure real-time information sharing, better coordination, increased responsiveness and shortened time to market.
Be ready to respond to opportunities by quickly deploying sites for multiple business models, channels, brands, countries, currencies and languages, all on the same platform.
Maclaren rapidly expands global B2C and B2B websites with SuiteCommerce. Read How.
- Expand Globally. Run your business around the world from a single platform that supports multiple countries, languages, tax rates and currencies. Easily consolidate multi-subsidiary reporting.
- Multiple Brands, Multiple Sites. Create and manage multiple websites for individual brands, geographies and business models—all from a single site instance.
- Support Any Selling Model. Combine business-to-consumer (B2C) and business-to-business (B2B) selling models on a single platform with a dramatically lower investment and no need to maintain separate systems.
UNIFIED COMMERCE PLATFORM
With a cloud-based infrastructure that unifies business applications and provides a central repository for order management and customer, item and inventory data, create seamless, omnichannel, brand experiences and streamline your business.
Williams-Sonoma powers global omnichannel expansion with SuiteCommerce. Watch How.
- One Complete Commerce Platform. Eliminate integrations between separate systems with natively unified ecommerce, POS, inventory and order management, marketing, merchandising, customer service and financials.
- Run Your Business Better. Gain unprecedented, real-time visibility across your business by consolidating fragmented sources of data into a single repository to make informed, timely business decisions.
- Ultimate Business Agility. Our cloud-based solution provides the flexibility and adaptability needed to keep pace with business, reduce operational costs, increase efficiencies and eliminate the hassles of managing hardware and software.
Next Generation Commerce
NetSuite SuiteCommerce was built with the idea that ecommerce is no longer a stand-alone channel but a core business component. SuiteCommerce enables businesses to move from siloed online, in-store and phone shopping channels to an integrated commerce solution that seamlessly connects ecommerce and in-store POS to order management, inventory, merchandising, marketing, financials and customer service.
Engaging Online Experiences
NetSuite SuiteCommerce is an ecommerce platform that easily adapts and scales to the unique selling and buying scenarios your specific industry needs. Deliver consistent, engaging and personalized shopping and service experiences on any device, anywhere your customers shop. Enable omnichannel commerce for B2C and B2B businesses by seamlessly connecting ecommerce and in-store POS with order management, customer service, inventory, merchandising, marketing, and financials.
- Tie ecommerce directly to your operational business systems with a single cloud-based platform.
- Create relevant and personalized omnichannel shopping experiences across in-store, web and mobile channels.
- Deliver a consistent brand experience by maintaining full creative control over your website.
- Provide an optimized experience to any device with responsive web design.
- Expand your online business by selling through multiple brands, languages and currencies atop a single ecommerce platform.
- Service any type of customer whether small or large, individual (B2C) or business (B2B).
B2C AND B2B ECOMMERCE ON A SINGLE PLATFORM
SuiteCommerce was built to support the needs of both B2C and B2B ecommerce from a single platform. With its unlimited design flexibility, you can create B2C sites that deliver the relevant, engaging experiences consumers expect. Your B2B sites can offer a B2C-like customer experience with added functionality designed specifically for the unique requirements of business users. And since the same ecommerce platform supports both B2C and B2B sites, you can develop new channels and business models with a dramatically lower investment and without the need to maintain separate systems.
The explosion of Internet-enabled devices means your products are never more than a click away from shoppers, wherever they are. Consumers expect an optimized experience from any digital touchpoint at any time. SuiteCommerce allows you to create a great online shopping experience and deliver it across any site, any device and any geographic location without any limitations.
SuiteCommerce gives B2B businesses the robust capabilities expected of an enterprise-class B2B ecommerce platform, including the ability to provide the same easy and information-rich shopping experience as a B2C website. With SuiteCommerce, ecommerce is seamlessly integrated with your back-end operational systems, including order management, ERP and CRM. Support web stores, in-house sales, distributors, manufacturers, brick-and-mortar stores and channel partners all from a single platform. NetSuite’s B2B ecommerce solution will enable your company to go after new revenue opportunities, attract and service new customers and transform a slow-growth offline business into a high-growth multichannel enterprise.
POINT OF SALE
Unify the Online and In Store Experience
Shopping behaviors have changed and purchase paths have evolved. Empowered by mobile devices, social media and the ubiquity of information, consumers expect to move freely between online and offline shopping channels. SuiteCommerce InStore provides retailers with a solution that unifies the physical and digital shopping experiences within a single, cloud-based commerce platform. Using a mobile device, arm your sales associates with complete inventory and customer information to engage customers more effectively, drive more sales, and provide a satisfying shopping experience.
- Transform the store with a true, single commerce (online, in-store, call center) platform.
- Engage shoppers by providing a complete shopping experience that is personal and seamless.
- Empower sales associates with the tools and information to assist and engage shoppers.
- Increase profitability with more product choices and better convenience with an ‘endless aisle’ of goods.
DESIGNED FOR MOBILITY
Touch tablet UI screen and responsive design technology delivers an easy to use digital selling and servicing device for sale associates to engage with customers anywhere in the store.
Perform traditional point of sale transactions (e.g. cash and carry, exchanges, returns, etc.) quickly and easily.
CONTINUOUS BUYING EXPERIENCE
Customers are able to access products they have added to their ecommerce shopping carts or wish lists at the point-of-sale and add them to an in-store transaction. Products that shoppers would like to save for later can be added back to their ecommerce wish lists.
360-DEGREE CUSTOMER PROFILES
Access a timeline display of purchases, returns and support requests regardless of what channel a shopper is in.
ORDER AND INVENTORY MANAGEMENT
Get real-time visibility into all inventory held across the company, allowing customers to purchase products regardless of location in a single transaction, including cash-and-carry, ship-to-home or pickup in another store.
Present upsells, cross-sells and related product recommendations based on merchant-driven rules such as location, ‘bought also bought’ patterns.
Real-time views into store statistics and cash management.
Flexible, Flawless Fulfillment
In today’s commerce environment, order fulfillment excellence differentiates your business, creating loyal customers who buy more and become brand advocates. NetSuite Order Management provides the capabilities to meet and exceed rising customer expectations for omnichannel fulfillment while boosting profitability and enabling you to effectively scale your business. As a native piece of the SuiteCommerce platform, NetSuite Order Management easily integrates your commerce system with order management and financials. It delivers the ultimate omnichannel customer experience – allowing shoppers to buy anywhere, fulfill anywhere and return anywhere.
- Ensure consistent, efficient order management across all channels and fulfillment types throughout the order lifecycle.
- Increase revenue and customer lifetime value with cross-channel inventory and order management, flexible order fulfillment options and continuity/auto-ship programs.
- Boost profitability by managing inventory and orders more effectively with global inventory visibility and configurable, automated distributed order management processes.
- Deliver seamless cross-channel interactions with a 360° view of customer profiles and orders, and complete visibility to inventory availability across all channels.
- Empower employees to help customers across all touch points with employee user experiences designed for omnichannel customer engagement.
- Reduce costs to integrate, maintain and change your order management processes with an end-to-end SaaS suite that is designed to work together.
NetSuite Order Management provides one source of truth across all channels for inventory, pricing, order, payment and returns processes. Whether you’re leveraging NetSuite’s ecommerce, customer service and POS user experiences – or integrating another channel experience using NetSuite APIs – customers and employees will get consistent answers and a seamless experience.
SECURE, INTEGRATED, CERTIFIED
Deploying and maintaining an on-premise order management system can be time consuming and costly. NetSuite’s SaaS order management solution gets you up and running quickly. Use NetSuite’s order management processes as a jump-start or extend them to meet your unique needs. Leverage other components of the suite to eliminate integration costs, or utilize NetSuite’s APIs to integrate with third-party systems. NetSuite provides integrations to payment gateways and shipping providers and is PCI certified. Plus, NetSuite manages the operations and upgrades of your order management system.
FLEXIBLE, FLAWLESS FULFILLMENT
Customers expect the ability to buy, fulfill or return anywhere. NetSuite lets you profitably execute on a wide variety of fulfillment options, such as direct ship from warehouse, store fulfillment, drop ship and continuity/subscription programs. Omnichannel inventory visibility, distributed order orchestration, and order lifecycle dashboards and monitoring enable you to deliver the perfect order every time.
Better manage your business with exception management and insightful analytics that tell you where you’re doing well, what you need to pay attention to and where potential areas for improvement may reside. With exception queues, dashboards and reports, you have the tools you need to monitor and scale your fulfillment operations. Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) help measure metrics across all channels, such as inventory turns, sell-through percentage, days of supply, stock-to-sales ratio and gross margin return on investment.
A true omnichannel commerce platform should offer inventory visibility across all internal and external sources of supply. NetSuite Order Management provides a single source of truth for inventory, spanning warehouses, stores, 3PLs and drop-ship locations. It manages commitments and available-to-promise (ATP) inventory across all channels, linking commerce to your supply chain, ensuring that you promise accurately. Suddenly, you’ll be able to boost inventory management across all locations using its robust inventory planning, replenishment and warehouse management capabilities.
NetSuite Order Management automates and manages the end-to-end order lifecycle to ensure that you fulfill your commitments, including: order capture and validation, order release, shipment confirmation, customer communications and settlement. It even supports complex processes such as split shipments, drop ship, personalized products, continuity programs and digital fulfillment. By coordinating all of your fulfillment locations and providers, NetSuite Order Management keeps distributed order management moving smoothly and quickly. When fulfillment issues happen, you can quickly resolve them and get back on track.
NetSuite’s warehouse management capabilities extend to internal and external fulfillment providers. Use its advanced pick, pack and ship functionality and integration with key shipping providers to deliver fulfillment excellence to locations of all sizes. Even orders with personalization or assemble/make-to-order requirements are seamlessly managed. And, it supports digital fulfillment processes, which can be integrated with the service providers of your choice.
As the cost of customer acquisition rises, repeat purchases from your existing customers is crucial. Auto-ship or subscription programs improve customer retention and increase share of wallet by encouraging customers to sign up for membership programs and regularly scheduled product deliveries. NetSuite Order Management provides robust continuity and subscription order management capabilities. Automate and execute the entire continuity and subscription process, from customer acquisition through retention.
- Simplify the initial program sign-up.
- Automate regular shipments and payments.
- Deliver rapid membership services and changes.
- Maximize stick rates.
DROP SHIP / ENDLESS AISLE
Realizing the dream of the endless aisle takes more than just creating a catalog. An automated end-to-end, drop-ship fulfillment process provides the capabilities to expand your assortment without increasing warehouse and store footprints. NetSuite Order Management delivers all of the functionality you need to efficiently manage drop-ship programs, including:
- Order capture and validation.
- Communication of the drop-ship order to the supplier.
- Receipt of supplier acknowledgement and shipping confirmations.
- Seamless communications back to the customer.
- Settlement with the supplier.
As the number of payment options continues to grow, customers expect the flexibility to pay how they want. NetSuite Order Management supports a wide variety of payment options. With NetSuite’s powerful, integrated offering you can manage the process from authorization through settlement with extreme flexibility. Offer multiple payment options with highly secure authorization and collection, backed by NetSuite financials, to ensure accurate accounting and controls.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
The ability to support cross-channel returns is a must in today’s competitive environment. With return and exchange capabilities, NetSuite Order Management extends the seamless omnichannel experience to returns. Set returns process rules, accept returns from all channels, fulfill exchanges and manage the credit and dispositioning process. NetSuite eliminates points of failure found in disparate systems, ensuring that returns are managed accurately, that saleable items make it back into ATP inventory without delay and that any potential quality issues or fraud are detected and fixed.
Customers are frustrated by employees who can’t help them. To ensure a seamless omnichannel experience, customer service representatives (CSRs) and store associates must be empowered with order management capabilities tailored specifically for their job tasks. NetSuite Order Management provides a customer service experience that enables your employees to engage with customers to help them inquire about product availability, place orders and manage post-order changes and issues.
PRODUCT CONTENT MANAGEMENT
Efficiently Manage Product Data Across All Channels
Consolidate and centrally manage both structured and unstructured product data and attributes across all sales channels from a single source of truth. NetSuite integrates product data across all systems and processes – rather than just collecting product information from siloed product information management (PIM) or product content management (PCM) systems. By leveraging product data in a uniform manner across all channels, you can quickly and easily enhance customer experiences while increasing the agility and efficiency of your business operations.
- Deliver consistent, branded product data across all channels from a single source.
- Centrally manage product data and attributes across all channels.
- Manage product attributes, including categorization, multi-currency pricing, promotion eligibility, languages, geography and marketing content in a streamlined workflow.
- Enable vendor and supplier management of product data to efficiently maintain up-to-date inventory, pricing, product content and offers.
- Support partner, affiliate, syndication and dealer/reseller portals and applications in a single system protected by secure role-based access control.
NETSUITE POWERS MULTICHANNEL COMMERCE
Enable multichannel content creation and distribution with NetSuite.
CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT
Single Customer View
It’s nearly impossible to gain a full understanding of your customers’ interactions and preferences when your customer, order and inventory data is stored in separate, channel-specific silos. With NetSuite Customer Relationship Management (CRM) running as an integral part of your commerce platform, you get unprecedented visibility into your customers’ browsing and shopping activities. NetSuite CRM provides a 360-degree view of each customer from all channels and touchpoints, allowing you to deliver personalized and consistent service, provide a relevant, engaging shopping experience and build customer loyalty with your brand.
- Generate a single view of a customer across all channels for complete visibility into all online, in-store and call-center transactions and interactions.
- Build rich customer profiles based on behaviors and interactions that can be made available to sales, marketing and support personnel.
- Create target segments for highly focused, personalized upsell and cross-sell campaigns and promotions.
- Understand your customers’ true lifetime value.
- Reduce service costs, improve customer satisfaction and retention, and provide a consistent customer service experience across all channels.
RICH CUSTOMER PROFILES
In one place, you can see every interaction an individual has had with your company: online, in-store and on the phone, including their lifetime purchase histories. You’ll also see their website activities, such as items browsed, carted or added to a wish list, responses to marketing campaigns, communications with your company, returns history and much more. Best of all, understand your customers’ lifetime value to maximize profitability while you increase sales by segmenting customers to drive personalized marketing campaigns, promotions and offers.
SUPERIOR CUSTOMER SERVICE ACROSS EVERY TOUCHPOINT
Give everyone who interfaces with the customer — sales, support and service — access to real-time customer data. NetSuite’s 360-degree customer view gives your service and support reps better visibility into customer issues and enables them to provide a consistent and insightful service experience across all channels. At the same time, make information available to shoppers via a password-protected online self-service customer center so they can manage billing and addresses, as well as access their order history and track order status.
LIFETIME CUSTOMER VALUE
Traditional ecommerce platforms paint only a partial picture of customer lifetime value. NetSuite, as your financial system of record, allows you to paint a complete picture of the customer in terms of profitability. By quantifying promotional and marketing costs and product margin, you can make more educated decisions about your marketing spend – targeting the most profitable avenues and customer segments.