Automate Your Company’s Process
See if any of our scripts can help automate your business.
Generate Shipment Notification
- Generates e-mail upon item fulfillment meeting designated “shipped” criteria.
- E-mail contains listing of shipped items with as much detail as required.
- E-mail contains listing of tracking numbers with links to carrier tracking pages when possible.
- Additional customization not available with the standard NetSuite shipment notification can also be included.
- Uses a combination of email templates and scripts to generate message contents.
Ecommerce Shipping Costs Modification
- Categorized flat-rate shipping cost calculator.
- Shipping cost categories can store data such as base rate, additional item rate, item subtotal threshold for free shipping for items in category.
- Can be implemented for both the Ecommerce web store and within the NetSuite user interface.
Sales Order – Weight of Line Item
- Calculates total weight of a line item on a sales order.
- Sum total is stored and displayed.
Training Registration Workflow
- Utilization of custom records for training sessions and session registrants.
- Automation to send email notifications to registrants prior to training sessions.
- Generates PDF completion certificates and sends to registrants who successfully complete training.
- Launches a form that returns a list of all items the customer ordered over the previous “X” amount of days.
- Select items quantities to create estimates/sales orders.
Item Price List
- Builds list of items based upon selection criteria.
- Generates PDF document(s) based upon item selections containing various item details, including images.
- Estimates and sales orders can also be created using selected items with PDF document(s) attached.
- Handles conversions and display of multiple currencies.
Purchase Order Entry Form
- Propagates estimated receipt date and other data to all item lines.
- Sets custom line status value to provide “at a glance” indication of line receipt situation.
Subscription Orders and Renewals
- Keeps track of subscriptions, recording customers, items, quantities, prices, and more.
- Can automatically send e-mails to notify customers of upcoming subscription renewals.
- Automatically generates sales orders based upon subscription data.
- Logs successes and failures when creating orders, issues daily updates of results to personnel via e-mail.
- Automatically generates credit card payments for customers with open invoices based upon a payment schedule and autopay amount.
- Keeps track of last time a payment was automatically generated for each customer.
- Logs successes and failures when creating payments, issues daily updates of results to personnel via e-mail.