Bill of Lading
A Custom Solution for NetSuite
NetSuite by default does not include a Bill of Lading feature. Our clients have requested this feature and now we have a solution.
What is a Bill of Lading?
A bill of lading is a legally binding document between the shipper of the goods and the carrier detailing the type, quantity, and destination of the goods being carried. BOLs can help you better organize your shipping process, reduce shipping risk and improve fulfillment clarity with your carriers and customers.
- Fully Customized Format of the Output
- Complete with Dynamic Sales Information
- Static Legal/Shipping Information
- Third Party Freight Charges Bill To
- Customer Order Information
- Carrier Information
Contact us for more information!